How do the pricing packages work?Last Updated: May 13, 2019
Our pricing packages are structured in a way to help your business grow. They are intended to only grow as your business does!
Here is an explanation of the common packages we offer:
- Free: This is the default unpaid package that all new users will have. The free package only gives you access to design and create newsletters. Before you are able to send newsletters, you must upgrade to a higher package.
- Starter: The starter package is for upstart stores looking to send to a low number of subscribers once a month.
- Basic: Gives growing companies the ability to send multiple newsletters per month.
- Professional: Not only allows sending newsletters multiple times a week, but also removes any branding. Suited to larger businesses.
Here's an explanation of the package features:
- Subscribers: The maximum number of subscribers this package will send to (a subscriber is any customer who is registered to receive marketing emails from your business in Shopify).
- Campaigns: This is the number of newsletters able to be sent a month
- Promo Branding: This attribute determines whether we can include promo branding to the footer of the newsletter. See the image below as an example